Saturday, April 10, 2021

Thank You Card & Cheer Card w/ Queen & Co. Foundation Dies

 My husband had a "widow maker" heart attack last month. By the grace of God, he survived what should have killed him. I am grateful beyond words to still have my sweetheart. He was in the hospital for nearly 3 weeks, but is now home and doing well.

A kind family from church made us an incredible dinner, so I made a thank you card to send to them:

 

 

The card below was originally going to be my thank you card, but it seemed more like a "Cheer" type of card, so I will keep it for someone struggling with depression. The card above was actually my second attempt. I made both cards this morning.

I used Queen & Co. Foundation dies to make the cards. I used scraps left over from 2020 CARDtober projects. The scraps for the Thank You card were from BoBunny's Celebrate Freedom collection. The Cheer card was made with Graphic 45 Cafe Parisienne scraps. I found both collections months apart at Tuesday Morning, long before COVID.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers