Saturday, August 1, 2020

2017 Disney Album Lightsaber Layout with a Shaker

This is my first time using a shaker on a layout. I have no idea how well it will fit in the page protector, especially since I had to double the depth of the shaker. I never would have thought to make a shaker such as this one if it hadn't been for Tuesday Tami challenging us to either make a shaker with a different base such as a photo, or to use something unusual, such as a momento inside the shaker. I have included a close up view of the shaker. I did have to cut of the piece that holds the light saber cake decoration upright in the cake. It wasn't part of the light saber design anyway, and it was too long, and far too wide to fit even the double deep shaker box.

The layout itself is relatively simple. I created my own title using the Star Jedi free font. I used Jedi silhouettes from the internet that I had downloaded for a potential Star Wars t-shirt. I never actually used it for any of the t-shirts that I made for our Disney trip, but it came in handy for the layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers