Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Queen and Company Foundation Dies

I have tons of dies, but after seeing the Queen and Company Foundation dies, I decided to buy them. Currently I only have sets 2, 4, and 5, but yesterday I ordered sets 1 and 3.  I used sets 2 and 4 to make this card.

Tuesday Tami's challenge was to make a Buttons, Borders, and Bling. I didn't have Q&Co. bling or buttons in the right colors, so I raided my stash for those. The paper I used was from the 6x8 BoBunny Celebrating Freedom paper pad that I found at Tuesday Morning last year or before.



I normally post my images at a lower resolution, however the above image was posted at a higher one for posting on a Facebook page. I also need a lower resolution image, so yes, here is the same card, same image, just a lower resolution. I'll delete one of them later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers