Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilacs Class

Back in January, I got an email stating that Heartfelt Creations, my favorite stamp company, would be having a class near me. It was very, very near me! A local stamp club hosted the Heartfelt Creations classes, including one that used the Lush Lilacs stamp collection which had not yet been released.  I signed up, and I loved it! The cards we made were gorgeous, as you can see:





We also had the opportunity to buy the stamps, dies, and paper collection that day. I bought the stamps and papers.  That is when I decided to buy the Scan N Cut, so that I could cut my stamps without having to buy matching dies.  Many of the other gals at the class raved about the machine. Some of them had never even heard of the Silhouette Cameo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers