Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A fall card and a Halloween treat topper...

I made this fall card last night with papers from Tuesday Morning (meaning they're older) and scraps from other projects.  The pinwheel die that I used was an exclusive, but only temporarily available Sizzlits die from Stampin' Up.  The pinwheels are a little hard to put together because they are very small, but I love pinwheels!


Below is a Halloween treat bag that I made.  I bought the stamp sets awhile back but am not sure who makes them.  Possibly Reflections (Michaels brand) -- they were from last year or two years ago.  Another possibility is Hampton Arts.  If anyone really is dying to know, let me know and I will go look it up.

No, I don't make these for all the kids who come to the door.  It was just a visiting teaching goodie bag for one of the gals that I visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers