Friday, January 7, 2011

Halloween Layout

Yes, it's a little late for Halloween. However, I knew this layout would take a fair amount of time to scan because of the hidden journal tag at the top of the left page, so I procrastinated. I finally scanned it this morning, and it was just as big a pain to scan as I had expected. However, I'm very happy with the layout and wanted to post it.

I found the paper at the LSS in September or October (2010), but I don't remember who makes it. I added some little die-cut bats to go with the bats that were in the paper design to tie the two pages together a little better. They may have been from two different manufacturers, but I'm not sure.

The pocket for the hidden journal tag is behind the black cardstock background of the left page. I do a lot of hidden journal tags. Usually it's because I run out of room and don't want the layout to seem crowded. In this case, not everyone would want to read the journaling on the tag (bet I've made you curious enough to want to read it now, but it might gross a few people out). The tag is shown below, mainly so you can get a close up of the top of it in case you're interested. I think the file folder tab at the top of the tag is a punch by McGill. I popped the little bat on the tag, as well as a few of the bats on the layout. All the bats were from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge. The Trick or Treat title was from the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers