Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Make and Take


This is the Make and Take that I designed for the LSS near me. It has been going for about 3 weeks now. The stamped Bingo board is actually a combination of stamps. I took a Prima Bingo stamp and carefully cut off the word Bingo. (I kept that part in case I ever want a regular Bingo board later.) Then I used alphabet stamps to spell the word ADORE. I put them all onto one acrylic block, so the stamping went pretty fast. The stamped watermark at the top and bottom of the tag are a Studio G stamp. I used the Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, and threaded ribbon through the punched edge to lace up the center to form a sleeve for the tag. Cuttlebug embossing folders were used on both the sides of the sleeve and also to emboss the punched heart (Fiskars punch). After putting the brads through the punched (EK) flower centers, I dabbed the brads with red Stickles. The tag base is an Accu-cut design. The sleeve was just a straight piece of cardstock folded to fit around the tag. It was folded before the edges were punched.

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful make-n-take! I love it! What great uses of tools and supplies! Jill - Seattle, WA.

    ReplyDelete

Followers