Sunday, January 31, 2010

A page a day in February

I belong to a message board that is having a challenge: 28 pages for February. I haven't done a page a day since I started scrapping, but I'm going to try for this one and see if I can't get back to doing more of my favorite hobby again. We also have to post photos of our layouts, so I'm going to try to post at least a few of them here. Most of what has been shown here has been cards or mini projects I've done rather than my layouts.

Don't expect them to be masterpieces. In order for me to do that many, they'll have to be simple. We'll see how it goes and if I can keep up. Even if I do manage it, I won't be posting every day because I typically do two page layouts, or one layout for every two days IF I keep up. The rules also allow for a person to do several layouts one day, but none for several days. As long as the total is 28 pages by Feb. 28th, the challenge has been met.

Get ready, get set......

1 comment:

  1. I belong to the same message board and I am really contemplating doing this too. I haven't really scrapbooked in a couple of years. If I can get to my desk in my room, I am going to attempt it ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers