Tuesday, May 7, 2024

I Didn't Pay Enough Attention to Instructions

I had listened to the Ginger's Corner Swap instructions before, but listened again this morning to make sure that I was doing everything right. Unfortunately, I realized that because I had not taken notes and/or not listened carefully, my swap pieces were two thick, for BOTH swaps. So I have re-created my Tie Fighters without the Glossy Accents, which had added a bit too much "bulk." The western swap had too many layers, but there was no way I could duplicate it and have it be thin enough for the swap. So I picked something simpler, and tried to delete the photo of the previous one, but did not succeed in removing my earlier photo. The new version for the western swap is just a title, made from two different Silhouette designs. There is no yellow background, though. I just needed something behind it for the scan, since the horns didn't show up against the white scanner background.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers