Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Virginia Beach Layout

I have been trying to use my stash before buying anything new. Consequently, I don't know who made the charms, nor can I identify the paper. It's all a bit older. The charms were purchased a very long time ago, and the paper is at least 2 to 3 years old.

One thing I've noticed about beach paper is that the color scheme varies from year to year. Depending on the beach, the color of the ocean may or may not match the current beach paper colors. I actually had a hard time finding papers at the LSS or in my stash that went well with these particular photos.

The title was a combination. I created the cursive Virginia using the Windsong font. I used a Sizzix die that had the word "Beach" on it. The Virginia state outline was from a dingbat font that had all the US states. Simple and easy. My kind of scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers