Saturday, June 27, 2009

GASC 2009


This is the Make & Take project I designed for the LSS table at the Great American Scrapbook Convention (GASC) which was yesterday and today. I had to cut 350 tags, and cut and emboss 350 butterflies in preparation for it. I also sat at the table for a good part of both days, where we taught the customers how to do chalk popping (the softer colored designs on the tag) with Versamark watermark ink and chalks.

The black dots are Stickles, which many customers had never used. The butterflies are cut from the Core'dinations cardstock. I used the Cuttlebug butterfly die, but instead of the embossing folders that came with that die, I used a brocade style embossing folder (also by Cuttlebug) to emboss them. The stamp set was by Inque Boutique, and is the Mini Escape set released last year. It's a fun and versatile set, though.

I love the GASC, but I always spend too much money and come home exhausted after, even though all I do is some shopping and demonstrating techniques at the Make & Take table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers